GORILLA 1/2 DRIVE Torque Wrench
Helps tighten your wheel's lug nuts or bolts accurately.
- ½" drive adjustable torque wrench
- Click type design — wrench clicks when selected torque is reached
- Accurately measures up to 250 ft./lbs. of torque
- Chrome plated hardened steel
- Precision made, professional quality
- High impact plastic storage case
- Can be used with Gorilla Thin Wall Sockets (sold separately)
New wheels should be re-torqued after the first 50 to 100 driving miles.
Under- or over-tightening wheel-attaching hardware can be damaging and dangerous.