SnapPad Mini Square 5 (Pack of 4) | Four-Point RV Leveling
Item is in stockHurry! Low inventoryItem is out of stock
Item is unavailable
- FOUR-POINT RV LEVELING SYSTEM: SnapPad Mini Square 5 RV leveling blocks are designed specifically for travel trailers and fifth wheels with 5.5" square BAL stabilizer feet. This product also works with Reico Titan 5.75” round jack feet, which are often found on truck camper RVs. Snap on a set of Mini Square 5 RV stabilizer jacks to your rig for the ultimate leveling experience.
- PERMANENT: SnapPad leveling blocks can be installed in minutes but will stay on forever. Snap on these must-have camper accessories and say goodbye to crawling under your rig every time you set up. Always double-check your RV leveling system and jack feet before ordering SnapPads.
- STABILITY: Made in the USA from recycled American tires, SnapPad Mini Square 5 camper leveling blocks increase stability in 3 ways: a larger footprint, more vibration dampening, and by conforming to uneven terrain like gravel.
- RUGGED & DURABLE RUBBER MATERIAL: Our process uses recycled tire crumb, high-strength resin, and a 100+ ton press to make SnapPad leveling blocks for travel trailers extremely durable. The durable rubber of these trailer leveling blocks grips any terrain ensuring no more popping jacks or slipping in high winds or on slick surfaces.
- PROTECTION: Mini Square 5 trailer jack blocks are engineered to be resistant to UV exposure, water, heat, oil, tar, mud, and other environmental hazards. Absorbing the daily punishment of the road and elements, these RV leveling jacks protect your metal landing feet from damage by gravel, concrete, asphalt, and the environment